Friday 12 February 2010

Birdie here... Birdie there... Birdie everywhere: Lexus Trophy & Feb Medal

Hj Zairin and Latif complain... Their birdies were not highlighted... So guess editors were the two gents... In their own words...

Hj Mohd Zairin - Wali Kota Bandung
Lexus Trophy duel with Orang pencen
" The story is this.... 2 strokes swing on hole# 12 (Flight 12B) where we started, next hole 1 stroke swing and even on par 3 hole no. 14, Both me and G2 Parred the hole. So I am still up..... Ia liat muka ku and say "eh banar2 jua kau kan mengalahkan kediaku ani yoi"..... membari kesian ah????? pride is so important but again...... kalau ia kalah nada lagi G2 mau main sama kitani... nada apa aku pancing ia to play........

To be honest - his drive occassionally saja ia overdrive akulah and one thing I salute him he acknowledge that.....

Back to Hole 15 Par 5, my Tee-Shot and 2nd Shot so beutiful... 3 shot pulled to the left and almost OB'ed.... the beginning of lost of controlled... from bunker to bunker and ended with 12 strokes..... I see his face there is a smile of Hope to win against me.... he clawed back and take the control of the battle... but I am not really given up not until par 3 Front 9 - Hole # 4 - Pulled my ball to the left and into the bush... score 6 strokes... after that nothing is going right for me...

Birdie
"Birdie on Hole# no. 4.... on same hole Abd Latif masok dicelah2 pokok inda keluar2 - HOLE in 2.. .... ha.... ha...."

Abd Latif - or in some parts of Jakarta he is called Pak Latif Hamengkuwibowo
"Jang Budin and Zairin saksi ah...... hehehe, walaupun score teruk tapi birdie tetap birdie yoi...... lagi pun sporting spirit mau tau....... (golf balls hilang banyak boleh di beli tapi a birdie can only be earned !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment