Tuesday 31 August 2010

Fasting Month - To play or not to play, that is the question

Note to Latif: Will consider to have one or two games on a Sunday.

Its almost three weeks now I havent had a swing on the course (except the quick 4 holes I had about 2 weeks ago - which doesnt count) I sense my Ping irons are getting restless in the store room as the day goes by.

Speaking of which, PING have released not one but two new sets of irons and a new driver namely the K15 driver, K15 irons and K15 hybrid iron mix model and the all new S56 or was it S57.. Hj Amir has the S56 which I thought was a pretty good looking model. Go onto their website and you can even do an online fitting.

Nevertheless, my PING irons and settling well although Im still getting use to finding the exact distance each iron carry.

It about ten days time, BMMJ will celebrate... no its not Hari Raya.. Jang Hj Manan will be back from KSA.. hehe... I am sure there will be no shortage of offers to take him out to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment