Thursday 19 January 2012

Ghosts on Brunei golf courses

Not long after I joined BLNG in 2004, my GM at that time told me a story about a golfer who both of us knew, collapse while playing golf at a Jerudong based course.

Apparently it was closed to Maghrib time and this particular golfer may have witnessed one and subsequently fainted.

"So Bahreen, dont play on that particular nine after 5pm"

According to Hj Rozan Yunos who was my Director during my days working at the PMO in his blog...

"There are many places and tales like these in Brunei. The Royal Brunei Golf and Country Club and the Empire Hotel Golf Club are two such places where balls have been known to be on the fairway disappeared when you get to where you saw them. Tales about golf clubs being 'borrowed' and returned to your bag or returned to a prominent place some holes away has also made the rounds."

So if you heard/seen anything funny out there, let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment